- Innovative and flexible custom system and software development
- Event management systems
- Program productivity and workflow automation solutions
- Communication & collaboration solutions
- Dashboard reporting solutions
- Responsive Website development for desktop, tablet and mobile form factors
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) telephony solutions
- DoD-approved Cloud Service Provider (CSP) hosting solutions
- Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Services (C&A)
SECURITY & REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
- Regulatory Compliance (HIPAA, NIST/FIPS, FISMA, DoD RMF, FedRAMP)
- Secure Cloud Computing (Commercial, Federal/Government, DoD)
- WS, Azure, Rackspace
- Secure Systems Engineering: Architecture, Development, Operation
- Information Protection & Cryptography
- SORN, PIA
- Compliance Monitoring
- Management of Drug Testing
- Program Automation
TRAINING & LEARNING SOLUTIONS
- Training development consultation
- Content development through qualified SMEs within DoD and eHealth sectors
- Instructional systems design (ISD)
- SCORM-compliant eLearning modules development
- Learning management systems for eLearning & F2F training delivery and reporting
Industry-leading design and technology, partnered with simplicity and ease-of-use, set Affinity products apart. Our creative vision and research-based principles have guided us in the development of secure software solutions that not only meet the practical needs of our clients but streamline and improve business processes for optimum efficiency and workflow success.
Our implementation plans are tailored to suit customer requirements, with the highest levels of onsite and online support provided both during and after the implementation phase. Our implementation process is further supported by comprehensive online courseware and documentation, ensuring optimum levels of system adoption by users who are new to our systems.
Knowledgeable and experienced Customer Support Representatives are dedicated to providing superior client-tailored customer service around the clock. Available by phone, online and through mobile applications, they are easily accessible and equipped to respond to inquiries from any user at any time.
Sophisticated online solutions that deliver results.
Affinity excels in the development and implementation of feature-rich, single-source applications that deliver relevant and targeted content and data to users in just a few quick keystrokes. Through our “partnership-style” relationship with clients, we work closely one-on-one to understand business needs and investigate how our solutions can be expanded or refined to further optimize client workflows.
Our government solutions bring together large communities of end users for the purpose of obtaining and sharing valuable program information. Through streamlined dashboard designs, Affinity facilitates quick access to government programs, providing users with a single point of entry and one-stop access to a wealth of information, tools and support. Our government solutions offer ease-of-use backed by sophisticated technology and security - a powerful combination that provides both scalability and substantial savings in money & manpower.
Developed in consultation with leading experts in the fields of toxicology, recovery, therapy and technology, our eHealth solution offers a rare combination - a customizable feature-set within the framework of a highly secure and reliable online system. By combining our first-rate online solution with dedicated, hands-on training and customer service, Affinity offers a unique platform for compliance monitoring - one that fully supports participants in the process of their recovery, and case managers in every aspect of their day-to-day tasks.
Join our team.
Affinity is a dynamic and diverse workplace. We offer competitive salaries, a benefits package and a challenging, enjoyable and relaxed work environment. At Affinity, we believe in rewarding hard work and effort. We promote from within wherever possible and recognize the efforts of our employees. We are interested in skilled, motivated and self-starting individuals who would like to join our professional team.
If you are interested in joining our team, send us your resume today.
Affinity Inc. develops complex security-focused web-based applications that streamline and support information gathering, data management, decision-making, and reporting processes in eHealth, Federal Government, and Department of Defense markets. We hire top talent only.
Location: Markham, ON.
Role and Responsibilities
This crucial hands-on role is responsible for engineering & building complex Internet-exposed solutions, using latest .NET web and back-end technologies targeting modern browsers on desktop and mobile devices. Your passion for .NET-based web development is equally matched by high degree of skill acquired through substantial experience & expertise in this fast-evolving domain. Your ability to quickly and skillfully translate and implement complex business requirements into functioning, well-crafted solutions allows you to see beyond your immediate scope of work to champion the team-wide architectural strategy & approaches and evangelize those approaches among the team and across multiple projects. Working closely with front-end & back-end developers, business analysts, and UI/UX designers to define & implement amazing web-delivered user experiences.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (yes, this is requirement #1).
- Expert skills in c#.
- Expert skills in ASP.NET 4.5 & ASP.NET MVC.
- Expert skills with T-SQL targeting SQL Server 2012.
- Experience with any ORM or micro-ORM.
- Practical skills with DOM, HTML, and CSS (this is not a front-end-focused role).
- Experience with ASP.NET WebAPI.
Please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.
Have a question? Want to find out more about us?
1593 Spring Hill Rd, Suite 510
Vienna, VA 22182
100 Allstate Parkway,
Suite 400, Markham,
Ontario L3R 6H3
Affinity is a leading developer of web-based and mobile solutions that streamline the way businesses create, capture, store, process and share knowledge. The company is focused on developing innovative technical solutions and tools that produce measurable results. With offices in both the U.S. and Canada, the company boasts a large and varied client base across North America. Please contact us today to learn more.